Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Maternity Shoot!

On Friday March 16th, about 35 weeks along, Scott and I were lucky enough to do a maternity shoot with a friend Jessica Carney through Jessica Carney Photography. If you haven't seen her work before, you should definitely check out her blog. She did a great job and wasn't overly expensive, which was nice.
We went to the Denver Botanic Gardens for the pictures. It was so much fun and I am so glad to have these pictures to look back on as a memory. As I talked to both Scott and Jessica about whether it would be worth it to spend the money to get these pictures taken, Jessica told me that she didn't get any done during her first pregnancy and regretted it. Scott and I decided it would be worth the money to have those memories, and I am so glad. I think I would have also regretted not getting them taken.
I have absolutely loved being pregnant and now that we are getting so close to meet Chloe, I have to say I am growing more impatient everyday. I just want her to be here now. If you would have asked me a few months ago, I probably would have said I wouldn't mind staying pregnant forever. I have just enjoyed every moment of it up until the past few weeks. Now that it is so close and I am growing more tired and achey everyday, I can say I do NOT want to stay pregnant forever. So Chloe... please come soon! Even though I am finally ready to be done, I have loved this experience and am so happy that we were able to capture it on film to save. Now, instead of being pregnant forever, I think I will be much happier having these pictures forever as a memory. A good trade off don't you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment