Wednesday, April 11, 2012

One Year Down...


Monday Scott and I celebrated our first anniversary together. This past year sure flew by fast, but it has been the best year of my life so far. It may not have always been perfect... we had our disagreements, our scares, and worries, but we managed to work through every tough situation together. I know Scott and I will always be able to trust each other and lean on each other for the support we need. I am so excited to see what the future has in store for us and our family. It will be greater than I can even imagine. 
This year has been filled with so many memories. As Scott and I laid in bed that night, we shared with each other some of our favorites. It was great to recall the time when we found out I was pregnant, traveling to Utah, Kansas, and Eagle, and painting and decorating our condo, but even the little things, like going on walks together and hanging up Christmas lights, were great memories. 
Here are a few pictures of some of our memories over the year. Hopefully we will both get a little better at taking more pictures, especially with Chloe coming. We splurged and got a nice camera for our anniversary gift to each other, so now we have no excuses. 








 Scotty surprised me with flowers for our anniversary. They were absolutely beautiful! 



No comments:

Post a Comment