Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Guess who turned TWO?!?!

I got a little behind in posting this. We got to celebrate Chloe's 2nd birthday on April 23rd. It is amazing to me not only how fast these past two years have gone, but also how much Chloe has changed. 

(Chloe day 1)

(Chloe 1st Birthday)

(Chloe 1st Birthday)

(Chloe 1st Birthday)


From her first day in my arms and every day after she has brought me so much joy! She has and continues to teach me so much. From her tough side to her most sweet and tender side I love everything about this girl. Her smile lights up a room and her laughter is contagious. She is a little princess and brings happiness to all those around her. 

She can now name her colors, count to three (sometimes five if she doesn't forget not to skip the number 4), name animals and the sounds they make, and sing along to some of her favorite songs. She is learning so much and will talk your ear off if you let her. She is using the potty but still in pull-ups. She loves to help with everything and is a girl who knows what she wants.


On her birthday, she woke up to a living room full of balloons, and a yummy banana bread breakfast. 




Balloons are her favorite! She loves them. After her nap we went to the park where she loved swinging and going down the slide.



That night after dinner, both sets of grandparents came over for dessert and to watch her open her presents! Let me just say this girl is loved, and it shows in how much she is spoiled!

















I still can't believe we have a two year old running around! I wouldn't trade it for the world. I do wish she would slow down just a little though! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOLO! 

No comments:

Post a Comment