Tuesday, May 29, 2012

One Crazy Memorial Day

Yesterday, Scott and I invited our nephews over to go swim in our apartment complex's pool. We learned an important lesson from this though... ALWAYS check the expiration date on sunscreen before you use it. WHOOPS! They all got fried. Poor Scotty got the worst burn he has ever had and is now covered in blisters!
Consider it a lesson learned, and please learn from our mistake, nobody wants to experience this pain. He is so burned that he can hardly move or sleep and it makes it hard for him to hold Chloe! So sad, poor guy. Here's hoping he feels better soon! 

On top of that, very late last night I had to go to the ER because I had been feeling sick all day and got really dehydrated to the point that I was feeling super nauseous, had an awful headache, was very light headed and had a fever of 103. YIKES! Not fun, and it wasn't getting better. I needed to be drinking water, but every time I tried I felt like puking. So they stuck me with an IV, rehydrated me, and got my fever down. What we found out is that it is very likely I have a virus. 
First Scotty, now me, lets just hope the Chloe doesn't get it too. 

As you can tell, we had quite the exciting day! Hopefully our life can calm down a little bit now, I feel like we have just had a crazy month and a half!

No comments:

Post a Comment