Monday, June 4, 2012

Chloe's Blessing

Chloe was blessed on Sunday at Church! It was an amazing meeting and the blessing was just so tender and sweet!

We had both of our families there!




  My Grandparents flew out from Maine to meet our little girl! They are here for the week and we are so excited to spend time with them! 
Tyler was able to fly out from Houston, TX for it. He was only here for one full day, but it was so great to see him! He was so great with Chloe!





Here is a picture of my grandma Mimi, my mom, me, and Chloe - 4 Generations of girls in our family!


It was just such a wonderful and beautiful day! One we wont forget thats for sure.



1 comment:

  1. We are moving back home in August! I cannot wait to see you guys! This post just makes me miss home so much! Chloe is beyond precious! I am loving your hair! Just beautiful! You three are just beaming! :)

    ReplyDelete