Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter 2013

Each year I receive a greater understanding of what Easter is really about. This year it hit me really hard and my love and testimony of our Savior was strengthened. To leave it short and sweet: I know that Jesus atoned and died for me. He did for each and every person who has, is now, or is yet to live. It was the greatest sacrifice, the greatest gift, and because of it, we can repent and be perfected through Him. I know that He was resurrected and because of that, we can have eternal life. I am so grateful for the life He lived, His example to me, and His love.



For Chloe's baby shower, we received a beautiful Spring dress from Jenn that I have been so anxious to put her in. Now that it is Spring, and she finally fits into it, she was able to wear it and we got a few good pictures.





She loved being in the rocks!




One of her favorite things to do is hide. She thinks that if she can't see you, then you must not be able to see her. It is pretty cute and one of my favorite games with her. 

Hiding again!


CHEESER!


How can you not love that little ruffled bum?!


I hope everyone had a Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment