Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Bye bye hair!

When Chloe was born she had a head full of hair! I loved it so much. Slowly, she has lost it. I expected this, but it is still sad. She had a big bald spot in the back with long pieces in the front center. It was a little funny looking but it was her. Well, Scott asked over and over again for me to let him even it out and cut her hair. I kept saying no. Finally I got so annoyed that I said, "fine but you're responsible if it turns out bad". He cut her hair and as I watched the first chunk come off I was seriously near tears. I didn't think it would look good and I was nervous it would take forever to grow back. As it turns out, it looks better and it was a good decision. I should probably trust Scott a little more. It will grow in more even and look much better as it does. I'm not going to lie though, I still miss it a little bit and it is taking a while for me to get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment