Thursday, September 20, 2012

Sleep stories

Scott and I have both done funny things in our sleep since we have been married. I talk in my sleep a lot and Scott has a few times. One night, Scott sat up, turned on the light and fell back asleep. When I was younger, I had a couple of cases where was sleep walking. And recently both of us have woken up only to realize that we were rocking a pillow to sleep. Those are all pretty typical stories though. Well,  Tuesday night, Scott and I were fast asleep. All of a sudden I get hit in the nose. Scott punched me in the face in his sleep. All the next day my nose was sore, but I thought the whole situation was hilarious and just laughed about it. That was the first time anything like that has happened. Well, as if that isn't enough, the following night, while asleep again, he went to lay on my pillow, unaware that my head was already there and head butt me... right on the nose again. OUCH! Now I am sore, and even a little swollen. I still think it is all hilarious and just makes for a good story, but I'm not gonna lie, I'm slightly nervous to go to bed tonight. 

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes Dan speaks Spanish in his sleep, but nothing like that! I hope you heal soon!

    ReplyDelete