Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Breakfast with Santa

I watch a little girl named Amelia a few times a week. She is the sweetest little girl and her mom and dad are great. Her mom works at a nursing home and every year they have a breakfast with Santa. Kids come and visit Santa and have a yummy breakfast. This year it fell on a Saturday when I was watching their baby girl, so I brought Mia and Chloe. My mom came with to help me out too.
We had pancakes, bacon, and fruit, and Chloe ate 6 donut holes haha. It was so good. Then Chloe ran around being anything but shy and saying hi to everyone. It was so cute to see her so outgoing (not that she has ever been very shy).






When it was Chloe's turn to sit on Santa's lap, she wasn't sure what to think. She started to fuss a little but the moment I told her it was okay she stopped and just seemed unsure. It was her first time meeting Santa. After she got off Santa's lap she was able to pick out some small toys. She took a bell necklace, a rubber duck, and a whistle in the shape of lips. I was so glad to be invited to go to this this year. Chloe enjoyed herself and so did I. It is such a sweet idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment